View RSS Feed

The life of Snivy

Cancelled project

Rate this Entry
Well "Boeing Disaster" won't be uploaded to ADISC if I finish chapter.3 and re-fix 1 and 2 because I had no feedback to help me improve my story (Except one positive and told me what was wrong) and most of the people were expecting me to write a diaper story or anything related to a baby -_- sorry I never had an idea like that but I was super excited to write this.

I'll upload it to furaffinity and leave it at that. Thanks for your time.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sorry, I haven't ventured that far in the direction of the Story section! If I had known you had a story up and were looking for feedback I would have done so though as a friend. Sorry if we discouraged you at all from writing. D:
    Please do not get discouraged. When You do the rewrite please post it again.

Learn from Ricky Nelson. "You can not please anyone until you please yourself!"

A story is worth telling and is not a story until it is available to read or heard.
    You know I'm always willing to proofread for ya, I'd offer to edit but... Well I'm not a good editor haha.

Quote Originally Posted by egor
    Please do not get discouraged. When You do the rewrite please post it again.

Learn from Ricky Nelson. "You can not please anyone until you please yourself!"

A story is worth telling and is not a story until it is available to read or heard.
    You were the only one that gave me positive influence. I will re-think about it next time but I'll wait for 2015. Things are going to change about me,
    Sorry. It's been really hectic for me the last couple of weeks.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.