View RSS Feed

Sawako

Anybody else excited for Halloween?

Rate this Entry
Hey guys!
So, Halloween is this Friday and I am very excited to dress up. I wish I could go trick-or-treating but alas, that probably wouldn't go over well. I know I wouldn't want to pass out candy to a college student in with a group of 8-year-olds. Luckily, one of my friends is hosting a party and I am certain there will be much candy to partake in!

But to be honest I'll just be super happy if I don't have to be the one passing out candy...

My roommates changed the layout of our bedroom again. This makes 3 different arrangements we've had. Not that I mind; I still have pretty much my same corner by the window, but I really wish they would just leave it. I wonder how long it'll be this way now.

Also, I'm pretty salty right now. I swear if financial aid doesn't quit changing their minds as to whether or not I actually owe this school money, somebody is going to have a not very happy lady in their office. If I do owe this 2k dollars they need to tell me for sure right now or I won't be able to come back in the spring and I will be very very upset with them.

Who else is dressing up for Halloween and what are you going to be?
As always, everyone stay safe and I love you!
~Sawako
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I haven't gone trick-or-treating in years. Not out of lack of wanting, just haven't been able to.

As for what I'm going to be, I think I'm going to let my little self run free (of course, not my little at her youngest, but my little at her normal age, I think I can get away with) ^_^
    me tooooo ! - We're having at least a few ABDL Halloween costume parties nearby, and i can't wait to enjoy the hilarious fun with lots of friends.
    I will be manning the candy dish tomorrow... baby and dogsitting Saturday while Mr. and Mrs. Junior go out. Looking forward to it, but not in the sense you youngsters are.

I'll dress up tomorrow... rummage through the old costumes and find something that will scare the crap out of little kids, as if my own normal self isn't scary enough! Pandora's halloween collection will be playing outside for effect.
    I'm actually not sure what I'll be doing for Halloween. I usually take my little cousin around, and I think he's having second thoughts about going (I think he's starting to feel that he is too old to go Trick or Treating).

So, I'll either be taking him around, or I'll find someone that wants help passing out candy. I've got some cool costumes, that I can use to scare some of the older kids.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.