View RSS Feed

No More Nappies!

Rate this Entry
I've just met a very special someone. As much as I love my padding, to avoid overloading my pleasure centres or having to hide anything, 24/7 - and indeed any nappy-wearing - is going to have to take a back seat for now. We can return to the subject later, hopefully as a shared activity, but for the moment I need to focus.

Today is my first day in underpants and I had forgotten how often I wet when in nappies. The potty is here next to me so I can wee at short notice until I've got back into the routine - I must have been on it ten times today already. Tomorrow I will try and do without the potty. Might wear a nappy at night for a few days though just in case.

If wearing nappies can be a part of the future, that's awesome. If not, or at least if it isn't a major part of life, it's been wonderful to wear 24/7 for much of the year. This had always been an ambition and it did not disappoint. If you've ever been tempted, do try it.

See you soon...

Good luck with your relationship and with the padding free life. I've been without for about a year now but I was never 24/7.
    Congratulations on finding someone so special! I hope things go well for both of you, and that you eventually get to get back into your nappies
    Thanks for the wishes, all good so far! Padding free? That sounds a bit scary. I'm managing to balance things at the moment so that I wear occasionally when alone. Best of all worlds... - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.