View RSS Feed

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#133

Rate this Entry
I had some time away from home today. I attended the yearly Asperger's/Autism Network Annual Adult Halloween Costume Party. Again, I wore my "good" Wolf Fursuit Costume. The party was well-attended, with ~ 50 of my Asperger's/Autisn friends I know via AANE. There was plenty of food, conversation, and fun among us Aspies.

Of course, it was a long drive to get there, and then to drive myself back home.

Right now my little brother is sleeping, which is good. The last update he gave about his girlfriend, was that she was minimally responsive to her very elderly parents. It is pretty unclear how far she will recover from having a "burst" Aneurism in her brain.

From what my little brother has told me, is that there is a bit of infighting among members of his girlfriend's family over this medical crisis.

Not much else happening. Anyway, until I go to bed at ~ 1:30 AM, I will watch DVD's. Time for "Baby Time".

i hope your little brother gf gets better - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.