View RSS Feed

Sawako

Walmart+Christmas

Rate this Entry
Hello again, Friends!

Today I went to Wal-Mart and got my own trashcan to put beside my bed. My roommates and I collectively have 3 already but they are sort of community and I don't feel comfortable putting *ahem* certain things in there. I don't know why I hadn't thought to get one for myself yet. I'm just a sillyhead.
I also picked up some cheesecake... I didn't mean to, I swear, it was just sitting there looking all enticing.

On another note, I asked one of my three roommates what she wants for Christmas and after a short pause she told me "Something from the heart." I'm not sure exactly what I could do for her but I'm thinking about making her something crafty as my recent interest in art has been very productive lately. If anybody knows of some craft project that isn't too hard and would be something that can remind her of me, I would love to consider it. (I really want something she can keep for a long time because we will have different roommates next semester and I don't know when I will see her again.)

Thanks again to everyone who takes time to read these,
~Sawako
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I have a couple ideas, although you could also visit an arts and crafts store for more inspiration. You could do something like a beaded necklace, or a no-sew throw blanket, like these http://www.joann.com/search?q=no-sew%20blankets

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine
    I have a couple ideas, although you could also visit an arts and crafts store for more inspiration. You could do something like a beaded necklace, or a no-sew throw blanket, like these http://www.joann.com/search?q=no-sew%20blankets
    Those are cute! Thanks for the input, I think she would really like something like this.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.