View RSS Feed

Nerf wrecking situation

Rate this Entry
Just tracked my underjams order from amazon and it's delivering this week. I'm living with my family and I will be busy working this week due to public holiday. So... The risk of my deep dark secret exposing is so high right now.. Gosh... Why didn't they stick to the date they predicted? I specifically left that day free to collect it, now they're telling me it's arriving early... Fuck my life

Messaging you on skype on potential options.
    amazon usually delivers sooner than they say, least it has everytime for me.
    they do?? I wasn't aware as this is my first time using amazon >< and thanks to Snivy, I have prepared a convincing story if I'm not the one collecting the package .. convincing... I hope
    Yeah, Amazon normally delivers earlier than they say they do (Unless it's my Yu-Gi-Oh cards, apparently). Hopefully they're shipped in a plain old cardboard box. Best of luck to you.
    usually they ship in plain boxes or white or beige envelope's
    wow.. that's a relieve thanks guys - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.