View RSS Feed

Sawako

Allergies and stuff

Rate this Entry
Hello again!

So, I went back to my hometown again this weekend and once again was bothered by my stuffy nose and watery eyes. This has been happening nearly every time I go to my house, but vanishes almost as soon as I go back to my school dorm. Needless to say this is pretty annoying. I washed my sheets and stuffed animals and everything, but it still is an issue. I'd like to think that I'm not allergic to my house... Perhaps I had developed a resistance to something in the area and now that I'm not there much it irritates me again?

What do you guys think? Does anybody else have this problem with commuting back and forth for school or work?

I hope everyone has a wonderful week and stay healthy!
~Sawako
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I totally understand.

It may be your house or it may be the area.

When I go to the Oregon coast I am fine but as soon as I start coming down out of the coastal mountain range into the valley heading to Portland my head slams shut and I start crying.

Have you been tested for allergies.
    I am allergic to 5 kinds of molds and there is nothing they can do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by egor
    I totally understand.

It may be your house or it may be the area.

When I go to the Oregon coast I am fine but as soon as I start coming down out of the coastal mountain range into the valley heading to Portland my head slams shut and I start crying.

Have you been tested for allergies.
    I am allergic to 5 kinds of molds and there is nothing they can do about it.
    I haven't been tested but I suspect something like that is the case. The only thing that has really bothered me up until now is dust. I've started taking over the counter allergy medicine though and it seems to do the job just fine. Hopefully this will take care of it so I can go see my family with ease
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.