View RSS Feed

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#131

Rate this Entry
I am always awake very late at night. Late night is always my "TV watching time". Lately, I have been watching some of my Science Fiction TV Shows that I have on DVD. Last night I watched "Babylon 5", but tonight I am watching the BBC documentary Miniseries, "Wonders of the Universe", hosted and narrated by Brian Cox, PhD. His style of explaining things is very much influenced by the late Carl Sagan, PhD. Here in the US, it seems like "real" Educational Television is "dead".

I will note, that each and every day, I take time for play as a "little". This afternoon after I hauled the household trash and recyclables away for my little brother, who had to take his girlfriend to the doctor this morning.

For me, being a "Little" is simply not a full-time thing, because I have so many adult responsibilities, despite my lifelong developmental disabilities of Autism and Cerebral Palsy. I try and maintain a "balance" between my "Little" life, and my "Adult" life.

Tomorrow, I have a day of "cleaning" around the house here inside. I will do the Kitchen, Bathroom, and the Bedroom Hallway.

As for the Living Room, my little brother's "living area", he can "clean up all the clutter he made", himself.

Also on my "to do" list tomorrow is to clean out my Guinea Pig, "Ernie's" cage again.

I did look at the TV listings, and "The HUB Channel" is now owned by Disney. Yes! They are still going to show "My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic". They will be showing both "spin-off" "Equestria Girls" movies tomorrow afternoon.

I love "My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic".

I don't know about real education in the US being dead when an over the air network Fox shows Cosmos. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.