View RSS Feed

KryanAshford

Still waiting

Rate this Entry
So yeah still waiting for replies. Patience is something I have a lot of, but now it's waring thin. This with everything else is causing me to look my usual cool. Thankfully I fought off the darkness, but I can't stop from hating the world. I feel like it hates me,

So here I sit in silent rage, waiting for some sign of change or opportunity.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Like I said in your thread, it WILL happen. It takes time, don't worry, you will eventually make it eventually and the earth doesn't hate you. Might seem like "Karma" but this karma isn't the earth. The people are the most to be hated.

I pray for you buddy!
    I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier. I'm also really sorry for the way you're feeling right now. I know how frustrating and scary the situation must be when finances are getting depleted. The real problem here is a lousy economy, it has nothing to do with you. In addition to my responses in your blogs, threads, and PMs, you have also been in my thoughts. First and foremost, take care of yourself, don't despair, don't cave in to anger, and remember there are people who care about you.

I guess it's a matter of getting your name and resume out there as much as possible and following up with potential employers.

How are you conducting your job search and getting leads? I find that people often find employment through their contacts and friends. Let everyone you know that you are looking.

Is there a local job site that has employment postings? (we have one here). Depending on where you live, there should be job opportunities posted on the internet and in local newspapers. Community Centres can also be a great resource in helping you with a job search and making sure you've got all your bases covered.

Do you have a resume? A proper resume makes a big difference in how an employer considers a potential employee. It should look professional, outlining your experience and qualifications in a clear chronological order. You could also include references, interests, and any volunteer work you've done. Also, a good cover letter is important. It should be directed specifically to the employer, outlining why you want to work for the specific company and why your qualifications make you an ideal candidate for the job. They want to hear that you're motivated, responsible, professional, energetic and able to work with a minimum of supervision.

I also recall mentioning my concern about a major expenditure that takes up half your income. I know how important it is to you, but if there are other options or alternatives available, at least it would help with your present financial circumstances. But I understand how you feel about it.

Also, these blogs often get overlooked and don't receive a lot of responses. If we've covered everything here, maybe you could start a new thread updating your situation. It may bring in some new blood with some new ideas on this.

Please don't get discouraged. In my experience, we get a lot of people saying 'no' to us but keep in mind it only takes one 'yes' to get on the right road. It will happen.

Hugs, my friend.
    As of right now I have several applications in the air. I'm still looking for more jobs. I placed a copy of my resume with every application. My friends and family know I'm looking and are on the look out for me.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.