View RSS Feed

Sawako

As of Right Now

Rate this Entry
Hey guys!
I just thought I would start blogging as a way to become more open and who better practice with than my fellow ADISC members?
I know I'm not great with words but I hope you'll stick with me.

College is turning out to be pretty fun and I've experienced a lot of new things the past several months. I learned to crochet, for example. Although I'm not very good yet, I'm thinking of making a little blanket for my grandmother for Christmas and maybe a soft blanket to cuddle with for myself. Does anybody have any cool ideas for projects?

On a more boring note, I have been in a habit lately of waiting until I literally have to do laundry to do it. I'm so lazy. I will literally have no more clean socks and not want to do laundry so much that I just wear flip flops for three days. Even though its cold. And raining. Oh well.

Well, that's all my ranting for now! I hope it was quick and painless.
~Sawako
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Being open is a lot! I'm always happy to help someone come out of their shell and show the world the beautiful person they are.

I'm glad you are having fun with college , some of my friends doing that seem so miserable. And laundry is boring ewwww. Hehe. I totally understand. ^_^

Have a nice day Sawako!

Quote Originally Posted by Arietta
    Being open is a lot! I'm always happy to help someone come out of their shell and show the world the beautiful person they are.

I'm glad you are having fun with college , some of my friends doing that seem so miserable. And laundry is boring ewwww. Hehe. I totally understand. ^_^

Have a nice day Sawako!
    Thank you so much for the encouragement! I was a little worried people would think me annoying or that I'm just seeking attention. I'm glad I decided to do this though. I'll try to keep it updated every few days or so. I really appreciate it, Arietta~
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.