View RSS Feed

jiffyjeffy

Why not a diaper wearers resort?

Rate this Entry
Hello again Everyone,
I was sitting here thinking today........just as there are nudist resorts across the US and other countries, why couldn't there be "diaper wearer" resorts. Where those, either, enjoying to wear or needing to wear could socially get together in the comfort only wearing their diapers if they so chose to. I know I would visit one if it were close enough to me.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I had the same kind of thought a few weeks ago. Maybe some with the means to start one could. I've thought about finding a nudist resort, not for diaper wearing mind you, because I enjoy it. Anyway, I would go to a diaper wearers resort.
    Looking at it from a marketing perspective, is there a large enough market? I think there might be enough DL's and AB's, but the problem is an awful lot of us are by nature less than outgoing. Getting me to go to a resort of any kind is a challenge.

Out of the small diapered population, how meny are outgoing enough, with enough of an exhibitionist streak to go for it? Perhaps if it tried to cater to both incontinent AND ABDL..
    [QUOTE=12String;bt34376]I had the same kind of thought a few weeks ago. Maybe some with the means to start one could. I've thought about finding a nudist resort, not for diaper wearing mind you, because I enjoy it. Anyway, I would go to a diaper wearers resort.[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear that you would go to a diapered resort!! I think if there were such places eventually people that wear diapers for the like of it and people needing to wear for incontinence (like myself) would visit such a place once they got up the nerve to try it. I guess that's easy for me to say because I've also been a nudist for about 15 years now and have visited numerous resorts. And, it is a matter of getting up the nerve to go that first time
    [QUOTE=Maxx;bt34377]Looking at it from a marketing perspective, is there a large enough market? I think there might be enough DL's and AB's, but the problem is an awful lot of us are by nature less than outgoing. Getting me to go to a resort of any kind is a challenge.

Out of the small diapered population, how meny are outgoing enough, with enough of an exhibitionist streak to go for it? Perhaps if it tried to cater to both incontinent AND ABDL..[/QUOTE]

I can't disagree with you, Max. I don't think the market would be that large for such a resort. However, I do believe if the idea ever took hold and had good "by word of mouth" raves it could possibly take off.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.