View RSS Feed

egor

I am becoming one of the 1%

Rate this Entry
Hello

I have started the final steps to become the big money makers that the "occu-brats" complain about.

I have the money set up and the installation company ready to install my 4.5kw solar system. Now I can sit and watch as the sun works for me. I will produce my own power during the day and in the long run I hope to make more in the day then I use.

So I have gone green. I will save a salmon from the turbines so that I can eat more salmon.

As soon as I can find a good source for wind turbine instillation I plan to add that with the money I make off of the solar.

So if you want me I will be in the grocery store where they store the "BIG CHEESE" bwahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good way of going green! You may wanna help me out with energy-saving methods.

In all seriousness, use the extra money for other stuff since you will be saving money $$$$
    Cheese is tasty!

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy
    Good way of going green! You may wanna help me out with energy-saving methods.

In all seriousness, use the extra money for other stuff since you will be saving money $$$$
    But that is how the 1% became that way. If I put the $$$ back into the system then you get more $$$$$.

As far as energy savings.
    If you do not use it turn it off.
    If you do use it, do you really need too?

Is your house to hot?
    Then look at ways to cool it off without using electricity.

Is your house to cold?
    Is this normal for your region?
    Is there danger of doing damage to your house?
    If the answered to these questions is NO. Then put on a sweater.

This is areas that I have had "discussions" with my wife.
    Good for you egor! But I do have a question: My naysayer coworkers say that the initial cost will take years to recuperate and by then the system will need to be replaced. Did you or the company do the cost/benefit analysis, ie are my coworkers wrong?
    With the current tax incentives, and rebate schedule. I should clear the costs in 2-15years depending on which way I calculate it.

IF everything goes right by 2020 I should have most of the cost recouped and the life expectancy of the unit is 30+ years.

With the first tax incentive I will have 1/3 of the investment back on 4-15-15. What money I save on the energy bill itself should make at least 80% of the payments on the unit. Then there is also the residual benefits especially in the summer. The house should stay cooler because the solar panels will be making power with the sun energy that would normally be heating up the attic and thus not be having to cool the house off.

Besides being able to thumb my nose at the occu-brats/tree huggers by saying I can prove being "green", what do you do? is priceless.
    It is official!!!!!

Papers are signed and we will be producing power on November 20th!!!!!!
    Sweet. How are you going to treat this differently?
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.