View RSS Feed

A Girl Named Nadia

Life and Lemon Cookies

Rate this Entry
.....I came back......from an unexpected hiatus.......I sort of want to start over......I want a new username too.....I am sure some people don't even remember me....

These past months have been wonderful, the past week not so much. I haven't had much of an interest in this as I usually did, which surprised me. To be honest, I'm not sure this even is me anymore. Also its fall and almost winter which I am not looking forward too. I am going to buy a light box for my SAD so I have that to look forward to. I would like some more Abena diapers but don't want to waste my money if I end up not using them.

I find myself waiting and waiting with little input.......I want to live until I am 125 but sometimes would like a break...........I'm done writing for now.

PS: Lemon cookies are the most delicious thing in the world.

Welcome back Nadia.
    it's always good to get away for awhile and depressurize. but honestly, i was beginning to wonder where you had gotten off too. i remember you hinting or talking of your seasonal affective disorder. and i know that those of us living in the northern part of the lower-48 and Canada can even be effected by it in the late-spring or early fall (depending on when the sun quits being warm enough for us to get outside).

i know i didn't have it all the time i was living in the islands (Hawaii), or in southern California.
    but i sure did miss fir trees....

anyway, it's good to see you back!
    I remember you but I also just came back from a hiatus and changed my name! I think it feels good.

Lemon cookies!
    Welcome back Nadia. I like your new name.
    I didn't even change my name yet.
    I felt I should point out that I knew you hadn't changed your name yet, I was personally promoting the idea that switching a name around can feel a bit cleansing, and saying you should go for it if you would like.

I think you were just referring to oleman72 though, so this was probably unnecessary. ^^;
    Hey, welcome back! It's good to see you.

A lot of us go through random, unplanned hiatuses - I've vanished for 2-3 months before, for no real reason. But the great thing is, when you come back, you'll be welcomed by old friends! And it's great to have you back with us. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.