View RSS Feed

ArchieRoni

Traveling

Rate this Entry
So, hey, there's this blog thing I can post in to record my own random thoughts that don't call for a general discussion thread. Hmm. Hi Blog!

Anywho, I'm going to be traveling for a full month starting Monday. It's within the US and I've traveled both further and longer before, but I also feel weird about it having gotten used to wearing my diapers pretty frequently. I'm not planning to bring any diapers with me on the trip. I'll be staying with people I don't know well the whole time and that's one thing I'd rather not have to explain, lie about, or justify. The whole thing is maybe a big deal (and I'm being purposely vague because I have some actual concern about media attention if I drop any details about it, as unlikely as it is to be found on an ADISC blog).

But anyway, it's discomfiting to feel nervous about it because I'm going to have to stay totally dry for a whole month and I'm not super happy that getting used to wearing diapers has made me more nervous about taking big trips. On the other hand, it makes me think that maybe this will be healthy for me. Once I get there, taking a month break from ABDL might be a good chance to refresh, along with being in a new place, meeting lots of new people, and maybe making some new friends. And if all does go well, it will be reassuring that the ABDL stuff is only a small part of my life and one that doesn't have to affect anything else I want to do.

So, I dunno, just musing I guess. I'm a little worried that I'm going to be depressed. Not just cuz I won't have diapers, but also won't see my friends, the family that lives near me, or have much opportunity to play games, watch Netflix or do most of the other stuff I normally do to unwind. It's likely to be a very busy trip, maybe 7 days a week working except for breaks that I schedulef or myself, and living with people I don't know well also means being on their schedule and having to socialize pretty much all day.

*sighs* To anyone who reads all this disorganized musing, I'm pretty sure that I'll be fine with the whole thing, both the work and making a life where I'm going for a month. I just always get nervous before traveling and worry about everything that could happen.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It'll probably bee good for you anyway. I'm sure you will enjoy this break and relax while maybe at a nice bar or something with no AB/DL thoughts swimming in your big brain. It can be good to go away and don't worry, although you might miss your friends, think of this as gathering stories to tell them whenever you get back. It's not like they are going to forget about you but I bet'cha you will for a week because you will do so much exciting stuff while your away.

You will feel more satisfied if you social with them while your away like Kik, Texting, Facebook, etc...any social media to chat with them for a short while. Don't worry about anything, that will get you worked up and stressed like I did back in July. Focus on the positives and good fortune will head your way. Think of it as Getting away from crazies, missing the crazies, and Hi crazies! Just make small talk with people, ask them what do they like and keep a small conversation going. Your very friendly to socialize so I know you will do just fine.

Forgot some detail: Just remember, no one will forget you and keep good things with you. You might just make new friends along the golden brick road but don't let yourself down :p

Take it easy, See you in a month
    Will you be periodically on here, while you're about? Enjoy, and make the best of it... It's both a long time, and a short time... and, it sounds like you'll be quite otherwise occupied...

As far as alternate means to unwind... how are you at finding a quite place and perhaps doing some sort of meditation?? Either a contemplative, or a thought-disengaging method...?

Sorry, I'm not really much help now... best of wishes, and happy travels...
    Take care,
    -Marka
    I'm sure I'll pop onto ADISC once every few days. I mostly post from my phone anyway, and there's cell reception everywhere, so I'm not worried about that. If I'm really busy, my activity may go down though.

I do meditate from time to time, that's not a bad idea, Marka. I like walking too, meditation in motion.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni
    I'm sure I'll pop onto ADISC once every few days. I mostly post from my phone anyway, and there's cell reception everywhere, so I'm not worried about that. If I'm really busy, my activity may go down though.

I do meditate from time to time, that's not a bad idea, Marka. I like walking too, meditation in motion.
    Cool! And of course... you can always rant or muse here with us too!

-Marka
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.