View RSS Feed

caitianx

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#129

Rate this Entry
I apologize for not having written here in a month. I have had to be busy with other things. I had to host a couple different Asperger's/Autism friends over at my house, and I have had to attend 3 different yearly Community Celebrations in the towns of Chester, Pelham, and Derry here in New Hampshire. This past Saturday, I had to spend my day shooting video for Derry, NH Community Public-Access CATV where I volunteer as a video producer.

Yes! I still take time every day for "baby time", which helps me to deal with excessive stress, and of course, whenever I experience any childhood abuse PTSD flashbacks.

As I said before, I can not be a baby all the time. Even for a developmentally disabled adult like myself who has Autism and Cerebral Palsy, that is not realistic. One has to live after all in the Adult World.

Well, I have to get back to talking in real-time with an Adult Baby friend with Asperger's Syndrome on the other side of the planet.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.