View RSS Feed

--Rules of Requests--

Rate this Entry
Hey all. I've made this blog postl to list all of the rules that people must follow when I open requests. This list will be linked to each new post signifying that requests are open. Please take the time to read them!

• ONLY 3 SLOTS ARE AVAILABLE. It is a case of first-in-first-serve. As stated before, Iíve opened up a dA account [link here] where I also take requests, so I had to divide them out amongst the two. Any requests asked for while the slots are still filled will be ignored completely and they will NOT secure you a slot when it opens.
  • SLOTS WILL RE-OPEN EVERY TWO MONTHS. This is for my own benefit: I am currently studying at uni and need to dedicate my time to my studies as well as other life obligations. Not to mention that I will also be working on my own PokePadded drawings outside of the requests, so this way Iíll be able to keep my workload manageable.
  • ONLY ONE POKEMON PER REQUEST. I will not accept requests that ask for more than one Pokemon.
  • ONCE A SLOT IS GAINED, YOU CANNOT ASK FOR ANOTHER SLOT THE NEXT TIME. Everyone will be given a fair chance to request a drawing. You will be allowed to gain a slot after a while, but you cannot gain a slot and do so again immediately after.

• I WILL accept repeats for Pokťmon upon request. Just be sure to check my gallery to make sure your request doesnít match a drawing I have already done.
  • I WILL accept details for the request. These details can include baby accessories the Pokemon has on them, the state of their diaper and/or facial expressions and body pose. Just be sure to keep the details to a reasonable level (donít go over board)

• I WILL NOT accept fan characters. I am currently only used to drawing ordinary Pokemon with their ordinary and Shiny colours. I will not accept any request for Pokemon that go against the canon (i.e. a Pikachu with wings, a blue Charmander, a Purrloin wearing a suit, etc)
  • I WILL NOT accept requests that include a fetish. The drawings I do already fall under a category of fetish for some, so I will not accommodate any request that asks for inflation, vore, foot fetish, macro, micro, etc

Please respect these rules, and if there are questions you wish to ask me when it comes to your request, please be sure to let me know by dropping a comment below ^^
Tags: art, drawing, pokemon

How are we supposed to donate you millions of dollars???

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy
    How are we supposed to donate you millions of dollars???
    I do have PayPal, though it would be hard to explain to people how I got into such a massive sum of money XD
    nothing personal but requests for what specifically? I seriously have no idea and please keep in mind that I have Asperger's and that I am merely asking as I suspect that is the reason why I am completely missing the point here. (I.E I am not trying to offend you I just seriously have no better words to describe what I don't understand)
    Is there anyway we can um.. know exactly when you will be taking requests again and how many slots are open? Your Pokemon are very cute and I'm very interested in requesting my favorite in the future who hasn't been done already. ^_^ - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.