View RSS Feed

folfpup7

some days i just wish

Rate this Entry
i was able to go back to before i was potty trained to load a diaper with no punishment to be able to nap for an hour or two and to spend the day playing happily yet i know i cant its strange how society works which is why i dislike ageism so much anyway im just getting ranty now i cant wait to go to florida and relax on the beach i need it im also looking to move out of my parents house soon i hate keeping my fetish secret and i just want to be padded every so often without feeling like ill be booted from my family
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hmm. Nice fantasy, except I'm constantly reminded via my baby granddaughter that little ones have no such freedom. Mom, grandma, or daycare never have her out of sight or unattended for more than a few seconds at a time. Funky smells get you changed in short order. A dash for the hallway gets you picked up and re-aimed toward the family room or plopped into the playpen.

Even at night, in your crib, somebody's got eyes and ears on you via nannycam.

If all else fails, the family mutt is sleeping at the foot of the crib waiting to call the cavalry at the slightest disturbance.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx
    Hmm. Nice fantasy, except I'm constantly reminded via my baby granddaughter that little ones have no such freedom. Mom, grandma, or daycare never have her out of sight or unattended for more than a few seconds at a time. Funky smells get you changed in short order. A dash for the hallway gets you picked up and re-aimed toward the family room or plopped into the playpen.

Even at night, in your crib, somebody's got eyes and ears on you via nannycam.

If all else fails, the family mutt is sleeping at the foot of the crib waiting to call the cavalry at the slightest disturbance.
    I think we often romanticize the state of infancy or childhood and fail to recall or observe that it's full of its own stresses and undesirable limitations. I'd much rather get to play than be, not the least reason being that if I was that child, it would amount to the death of the me that is now, and I kinda like that guy.
    I think we're all just different. Some people would gladly deal with the restrictions of being little again, while others would not. I'd need to think a bit, but I probably would take the chance. It would also be especially great if I could be a girl this time instead. >.< Anyway, some of us are more in touch with being an adult than others. To me... although there are some pros.... there are waaaaay too many cons to being an adult.
    Having to be an adult--as yucky as that can be--is what gives "little time" its context and meaning. If one has to wear a suit and tie all day, that hour or two when you get to rock short alls or footie pj's means so much more.

Essentially, it comes down to that old cliche about being careful what you wish for. It seems like a lot of folks on here fantasize about being forced to regress by a caretaker. But while one might get turned on by the thought of a mommy stripping you naked and soaping you up in the tub while you play with a toy boat, pretty soon you would come to really miss being able to take a shower. You might adore the thought of having your caretaker read you Dr. Suess at beddy by time, but you would soon miss reading USA Today.

Very quickly, the dream morphs into a nightmare. For me, I'm OK with dealing with my awful job, and just playing with colors or toys in the evening.
    Forced regression would be another story. I'd like it, but just not 100% and 24/7. Maybe would love some kinda reasonable arrangement mixing adult and baby stuff together... 50% 24/7 and or 100% a little bit each day. I dunno. probably a dream anyway.

It's just fantasy, but if I could be an actual little girl, then I don't see any chance of a nightmare there. The cons of being an adult far outweigh the pros, for me anyway. Even without considering AB stuff, being an adult already sucks simply because of getting older.

I do understand what you're saying though, and that may be true for a great many ABs.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.