View RSS Feed

Not having much look having friends :-(

Rate this Entry
I really don't understand on what I am doing wrong in finding friends :-( Its nice to hang around someone around my own age / younger to cuddle upto and nappied together and seems not having much luck....*crys* I hope someone contact me pretty please.. evern got a nursery to share as well :-)

I hate to say it, but I think your results are pretty much par for the course, as they say. ABs are scarce. The number of ABs who would be comfortable having this kind of relationship with another AB of the same sex is far less than 100%. The number who both want to and can have such a relationship is even smaller. The number in your area? Much smaller still. I know this is a downer of a reply, but it's important to have reasonable expectations. Simple friendships are one thing. Cuddling in diapers is another.

Also, you've been a member for almost seven years and haven't been very active during that time. Getting to know people can't hurt. Moreover, the community here tends to actively discourage one-on-one meet-ups between people who don't have an established, positive online relationships, and it doesn't seem like you've tried to create such a thing. The cart goes behind the horse.
    Updated 17-Sep-2014 at 22:40 by Cottontail
    Sorry. There are many of us in similar situations, without others close to us. I recently drove 200 miles just to be able to meet with other person. We got to hang out for a couple of days, it was really nice. Hopefully, you'll be able to find someone that's relatively close to you, and you'll be able to meet and hang out.
    I'm also going to recommend you try out the ADISC TeamSpeak. I could easily get pretty depressed about not knowing people or being able to meet with others. The TeamSpeak has really helped me. It's a great way to actually be able to talk and visit with others. Don't give up on it the first time either. Sometimes there isn't anyone online in the chat. Other times there can be around 10 people all voice chatting.

Just do a search for TeamSpeak in the forums, and you'll see how to log in. There is a program that you'll need to download and install. Then you'll need to put the Unique ID from the TeamSpeak program on ADISC, and that will allow you to be able to log into the server. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.