View RSS Feed

Transmissions From Within A Cloud Of Absinthe

Rate this Entry
Well, the computer is starting to run a little bit more reliably these days. It's odd, as a kid, I had and old Mac with no internet access. Even through most of college I only had internet access on campus. These days? I feel like an addict. I NEED my interwebs. I hate the way new technology does this. Don't get me wrong, I like technology, I just don't like being dependent on it. I take an odd amount of pleasure from being the only one of my friends without a smartphone, or a twitter account. Bizarre form of elitism? Yeah, but it suits me.

Aside from computer issues, life has become strange of late. Not in a bad way mind you, just, in a strange way. Things are working out in my favour. not just a few things, but lots of things, damn near everything. It's a little disconcerting. My life doesn't work this way. I'm used to getting my teeth kicked in every time I try to get up, this is nice but, odd. Finally my turn to reap the rewards of years of hard work? I hope so.

Anyway, Chippendales is in town tonight, so I need to go preen for a bit,

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.