View RSS Feed

The life of Snivy

My Babyfur Life Checklist

Rate this Entry
I have a complete run-down on the stuff I need to complete my life in the babyfur world and I need these supplies. If I get these then I am set for life because now, right now I am living a non-fun adult life since I started college and will NOT have any time to grab any accessory's. Just because I act babyfurish I deem it not necessary to go #2 and such because well *barf*

[ ]Re-stock Abena M4's -I know where I can get these.
[ ]10 Ounce Bottle -Might have a clue to get this.
[ ]Footie Pajamas -No Idea how to get this

I also need to order a huge order or diapers like everyone proclaims "What was your huge order you made" I have a clue on what I could order and I plan on getting this order. *Note: When Bellissimo's jump back in stock for medium I need to shoot for a pack of 48 the biggest pack they got although I will be spending alot*

-I don't have sensitive skin so I can wear one a day after flooded this is my choice- *I still use baby powder*

[ ]Bambino Bellissimo
[ ]Dry 24/7
[ ]Abena M4

I have alot of work to do before January 2015

Updated 24-Aug-2014 at 20:11 by Snivy

Categories
Diaper Talk

Comments

As fall clothing lines are coming out... you should be able to find footed-sleepers in Target, K-Mart, Wal-Mart, Sears (women's, or big kids) for starters... there are also a few places online that I don't recall right-off, but a web search should reveal... -Marka
    Ebay footed pj's just search footed pajamas , adult footed pajamas.
    For other ab stuff adult baby is a good search term.
    Just some ideas to add a little more to that list. Classic platformers get me in that special young sort of mood, get those carts prepped (or ROMs if you're that kind of guy). Also, if you're going to get a bottle, get some snacks specifically for your beverage. But since I'm a total milk boy, I have no idea what snacks go good with juice.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.