View RSS Feed

The life of Snivy

Bored, send questions.

Rate this Entry
I'm doing a podcast with my friends out of the city tomorrow and I am thinking if anyone wanted to send out and ask me questions or Pm me questions whichever everyone is comfortable with. I had to do it for college so I can exceed over 30 or more and I have 46 sadly but the more the merrier so if there was a question you always wanted to ask me then either comment below or shoot me a PM.

*I will not answer anything sexual just thought I throw that out, if you do I will ignore it*

Fire away!

Updated 24-Aug-2014 at 20:55 by Snivy (Fixed spelling)

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Are you a real-life Pokemon?

(No need to answer, I know the answer already...)

Oh I know I know... When your trainer is away, do you explore the world by yourself, or do you sit in your Pokeball contemplating the meaning of life, the universe, etc?

--sf
    *Merrier*

Also, what's your move set?

Quote Originally Posted by Starfox
    When your trainer is away, do you explore the world by yourself, or do you sit in your Pokeball contemplating the meaning of life, the universe, etc?
    My trainer broke my pokeball and described it as a jailcell which he didn't like so I chill in his bedroom playing his videogames while my trainer goes to college.

Quote Originally Posted by ClandestineWing
    Also, what's your move set?
    Vine Whip, very easy
    If a train leaves Chicago at 1:00 PM and travels west at 40 MPH and a train leaves Philadelphia at 2:00 PM headed west at 60 MPH, which train will reach Los Angeles first assuming LA is 2000 miles away from Chicago and Chicago is 200 miles from Philadelphia? Assume a flat earth and no wind.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless
    If a train leaves Chicago at 1:00 PM and travels west at 40 MPH and a train leaves Philadelphia at 2:00 PM headed west at 60 MPH, which train will reach Los Angeles first assuming LA is 2000 miles away from Chicago and Chicago is 200 miles from Philadelphia? Assume a flat earth and no wind.
    At the same time, Chicago is western time and Philadelphia is Eastern so there is a time difference. Both will arrive at the same time.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.