View RSS Feed

The life of Snivy

Need some *Novel* Roles

Rate this Entry
I decided to start my book and I am looking for some roles to fill these spots up. Since I can't physically send books out I thought of posting the story to the stories section up here but again I am missing rolls.

Plane: Boeing-777 200ER

Flight Number: American Airlines Flight 526

Destination: Raleigh Durham RDU To Michigan/Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport/Then back to Raleigh Durham RDU
About: The plane is fueling up and ready to take off from the beautiful North Carolina to Michigan where Snivy picked up 4 friends to hang out with (Missing role)(Note)(Gumball)(Missing Roll). Snivy and *Snowblitz* follow regular procedures and we set to the skies. After half way into the flight, the plane alerts the cockpit of 2 failing engines, before Snivy could proceed to the Re-start engine checklist the cockpit is stormed by 2 hijackers and must comply or else Snivy and Snow are killed, then the plane crashes killing all 366 people on board. What is going to happen? Wait and see.

Making this an interactive book with ADISC members this time to mark my #16th novel.

People in my book:

Captail & Co-pilot
Snivy-Captain
Snowblitz(Snow)-Co-pilot

Passengers
Zipperless(Zipper)-Passenger
Note-Passenger
Gumball(Kuro)-Passenger
Debbie-Passenger
Scyzon-passenger
Need 2 more main passengers

Staff
PoisonSnivy(Poison)-Main Flight attendant
Eulogy-Flight Engineer & Instructor
Dmitri-Flight Analyst
Need 1 more staff members

ATC(Air traffic Controller)
Need 2 more Controllers

Need more roles till end of next week that way I get a complete jump start.
Just comment or Pm if you want to participate or a different roll change. *Not changing the captain* :p Or if you want a different name used.

Questions:

Q: That's not enough for 366
A: background Characters will fill the rest. Will may or may not be named

Q: Are they all from Detroit.
A: It's not like I will be naming nationalities but I highly doubt all are from Detroit.

*NOTICE: I never realized I had alot of free time so I guess I will be visiting ADISC and Furaffinity more offten. heh heh*

Updated 15-Nov-2014 at 17:51 by Snivy

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Use the name Debbie, a mean ex of mine. :laugh:
    Updated 19-Aug-2014 at 03:47 by zipperless
    Why Kill everyone off. Some people might find going to Detroit punishment enough?
    Updated 18-Aug-2014 at 05:45 by egor
    I wasn't aware Michigan and the USA were different places. :P

Quote Originally Posted by ClandestineWing
    I wasn't aware Michigan and the USA were different places. :P
    Caught that, thank you.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.