View RSS Feed

Great News!

Rate this Entry
Just had the best night of work ever! It's all just to one simple things that happened too! I recently applied for the new Restaurant Theater Manager position that just opened at my location, and tonight while working my general manager came up to me and said "If you work Tuesday, I want to discuss the manager position further with you."

The way he said it made me feel like I now have a very good chance at getting the position. I know that several other managers that already work there have even said I was probably the best candidate out of the other Supervisors in the building for being a manager. Considering I have worked for the theatre for 7 years and been a supervisor for 4 of those 7.

I am just so excited! I just gotta keep up the hard work I keep putting in everyday and good things will come. Fingers crossed.

Wish you good luck and hope you get the job. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.