View RSS Feed

SnowBlitz

Reading and Stuff

Rate this Entry
I've been doing a lot of reading again lately, which is nice. Seeing how I'd not had the will to pick up a book and just read in a while. It sucked, but that's what depression does, it drains you of the will to do the things you love.

I had a fight with my big brother and little sister earlier in the day, I was really upset over just life in general, and I sadly lashed out at them. Thankfully they both happily forgave me and told me how much they loved me, which made me feel especially little. It was nice after such a big outburst, some days I feel like I'm not getting any better. Such is life I guess, I'll just keep soldiering on and beat this damn depression.

Onto the bit about reading I suppose. I was given a really interesting Sci-Fi novel to read by a friend of mine. It's by Frank Herbert of Dune fame. I'd tell you all the name of it but, alas I don't feel like getting out of my computer chair to get it!

I also began to re-read V for Vendetta tonight. I'm up to volume 3, and my oh my, did I ever forget how grim this universe really is.

Until next time.

Carpe Noctem!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.