View RSS Feed

skinnypuppy

Sleep? what's that?

Rate this Entry
It's now 5:30 AM and the status line up top says I last visited at 1:00 AM, 4 hours ago. I wish I could get more sleep. I haven't slept for more than this for months, and I nap in my chair in the afternoon or am groggy driving most days. I know it's bad for me but I cannot even get back to sleep after I wake up.

I have sleep apnea and have to use a machine to support my breathing when asleep. If I don't use it I sleep even less (wake up every one-and-a-half hours) and the tests show I'm really waking up every few seconds.

Some days I wear a diaper overnight; this was one of those days. I woke up (dry) and not needing to go, but shortly afterward I had to let it out. I don't flood in this type of diaper, and it held all I gave it. I took it off and put my sleep pants back on so I'm writing this covered only on my bottom half. I was warm for a while but now I feel the reduced temp that the house is kept at overnight. The dog has gone over to the spot where I usually sleep and plopped down there so I can't go back to sleep anyway.

Now I'm really rambling so I'd better stop.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I've been trying to sleep longer. I'm up to about 5.5 hours now, most nights. They say that people who are sleep-deprived are more likely to get fat; I'm there, so it must be at least partly caused by my sleep pattern.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.