View RSS Feed

Transmissions From Within A Cloud Of Absinthe

Rain, Snakes, and Promotions

Rate this Entry
So, that snake that I caught a while back, turns out she is a female, and pregnant. I woke up today and found her surrounded by a mass of horribly cute baby snakes. Now, as fun as it would be, I really don't need to be caring for a dozen snaked right now, so they are going up for adoption, and any left over are going back into the great-outdoors. I would like to find safe homes for all of them, but with the vast numbers of garters in this town(thousands, no joke) It won't be a terrible thing to release them.

On top of that, the seasonal monsoon is rolling through, so not much fun to be had outdoors. Lots of wind, icy rain, and calf deep mud. The dogs love it, but I don't.

I guess the plus is more time at home curled up on the couch, padded and with my favourite stuffie....

Well, on to more betterer news...

I received a job promotion, no longer line cook, I am now King of the Cooks. Dammit, the power just blinked and wiped out half this paragraph. I really don't feel like retyping all of it, the momentum is gone. Sooooo, you'll just have to deal with half of that thought.

TTFN
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.