View RSS Feed

The life of Snivy

My Big game with friends

Rate this Entry
Attachment 21581

I played FIFA 13 with my friends yesterday I was Argentina vs Manchester and...let's just say after a full 20 minutes they could not withhold their spot I was blowing them out goal after goal. Lionel Messi and Di Maria for the win. Messi scored 9 Goals and Di maria scored 5 and the rest of my team (Names I can't mention) scored the rest. *Phew* After half time they were discussing a plan but nothing went through me I cut their defenses and made open goals nobody could block. Yeah!!! I ran around my livingroom while my two friends were laughing but yet they threw my controllers at the couch.
Tags: fifa
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sounds to me like you need to shore up your backline, given that you conceded six goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Illinoise
    Sounds to me like you need to shore up your backline, given that you conceded six goals.
    I got 20, My friends got 6, I won!
    I'm getting really old. The last FIFA I played was FIFA 2001 (maybe I've also seen 2002). The graphics was becoming more and more advanced with every version those years (I guess nowadays it must be so realistic that you feel like the real Messi is about to jump out of the monitor right at you).

20-6 much better than a boring 1-0. Forget backline, my favourite layout was 2 (defence) - 3 (midfield) - 5 (attack). Very effective. I don't want to brag, but I (and my bro) actually invented the tiki-taka style and then sold the rights to Barca.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.