View RSS Feed

Transmissions From Within A Cloud Of Absinthe

Detonation in 3...2....

Rate this Entry
Cutting right to the chase, my computer imploded and hasn't been working properly for the last 3 weeks. This is the first time I've been able to keep it running for more than a few minutes at a time.

I can't tell how much longer it will continue to work, so I'll just have to play it by ear.

Anyway, in reference to a previous blog, My stash has been replenished, not quite to my glory days of epic piles of diapers, but enough for a few weeks of not-so-dry nights.

In awesome news, I did take some time out to go backpacking. Not a long aimless weeklong walkabout, but three days climbing up to 13500' is a nice break from the stress and tedium of modern life. Sleeping on the ground and making faces at deer and pika does wonders for the soul.

That's all for now, I'm tired and I've got a bit of writers block, so, TTFN
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Without knowing brand or operating system, there may be some low cost options to get'er going. If its windows, and you have made your recovery disks, simply recovering the operating system may be all it takes. Windows gets confused over time. Back up your data (which you should be doing anyway...), then recover via the recovery partition or your disks.

If its a hard drive on its last legs, those are relatively cheap and easy to replace. Back up your data, put in the new hard drive, and use the recovery disks to reinstall the OS.

Of course, if you've been looking for the excuse to buy a new toy, I can't fault that either.
    I wish it was that easy. the motherboard is going bye bye, so it's only a matter of time before she shuts down forever.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.