View RSS Feed

Gardener

Living in the Diaper Closet

Rate this Entry

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
Many of us who married back before the internet, I suspect, have lived in the "diaper closet" for many years. I know I have. Your wife's reaction is about what I would expect if I shared my love of wearing with my wife of over 35 years. Back then I thought I was the only one with those feelings and I wasn't about to share it with anyone. After marriage the desire was subdued for years, rising only occasionally. Over the last 15 years, however, this has become more and more of an obsession with me. I participate in my diapered life only when alone. And I live in fear of my stash being discovered--even wondering if I suddenly died and they were found how this might hurt and raise all kinds of questions that could never be answered. I have on a couple occasions purged everything, only to begin collecting again.
As for your situation, at least your wife now knows. You might be able to educate her on what your fetish is and is not. Before the internet, I thought I needed psychological help. Only through sites like this have I come to terms that this is who I am and it's OK. Now if I could just get to the point of not thinking of what my survivors will think some day. Good luck!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.