View RSS Feed

KryanAshford

The future is at my doorstep

Rate this Entry
One week and some change. That's all that's left. I' m excited and kind of saddened at his moment. I get to be happy and on my own, but the thought of saying goodbye to my friends is hard. They're my family. I can't stop what I've started because of my feelings. I still want to leave, and still plan on it. I just hope I don't loss them because of this. I'm both happy and sad at the same time. There are people I still love here, but if I stay my life can't continue. I hope I'm doing the right thing. I really really hope so.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You'll more than likely keep some and then you'll lose some. With the internet and other social
    media it's a lot easier to stay in contact with your friends.
    This is all part of the process. First of all, your current living situation is intolerable. You need to have a safe roof over your head, that's the most important thing. It's always difficult saying goodbye to people close to you, but you will still be able to see them, if not as frequently, and as Olean has indicated, there are other ways to stay in touch, such as Skype, Facebook, and e-mails. It will be easier once you settle into your new home and start making new friends.

Anxiety is common when you're moving, no matter what the circumstances are, so it's normal to feel this way. It's all part of the growing process and you will be glad you did it.

You are most definitely doing the right thing.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.