View RSS Feed

The Distaste of Bronies.

Rate this Entry
I'm writing this blogpost because I have seen some hilarious hatred of Bronies. I simply don't understand why the hatred exists. Is it a crime to like talking magical ponies? Are we somehow violating your rights by enjoying a damn good cartoon?

While I can understand the distaste of members of the fandom who can only talk about ponies, I do not understand the hatred of the fandom as a whole. We've done plenty of great things, donated thousands upon thousands of dollars to charities all across the world. And yet we are persecuted for liking something considered outside the norm. We are outright hated because of our enjoyment of a cartoon and I just don't get it. I often see people calling bronies the "Cancer of the Internet" and seeing that pisses me off. How are we some sort of Cancer? How the hell can you compare us to a disease that kills millions of people every year?

Best thing to do is ignore the hate "cuz hataz gunna hate", to quote that well known generic song. Just pay no mind. That may be hard for some people, but at the end of the day it's just people on the internet being people on the internet. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.