View RSS Feed

babyblood

diaper fetish

Rate this Entry
So i haven't wore a diaper in a while and i decided to get padded tonight and well i feel great but..... i still have concerns my wife..... well she hates it that i like wearing diapers and i would like more from her not her wearing them or anything (although that would me nice lol :P ) but for her to diaper me or smack my bum when I'm padded think i might like that.

i don't want to push her into anything but i do want it to happen.

how do people think i should go about this ? i have asked her to diaper me but of course she said no, should i just play the waiting game and wait for her to ask me if i want her to diaper me?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

If she really hates your preference for diapers, it'd be wise to not ask her to participate in any way. I think you should talk to her, though. You have a desire to wear diapers, and it'll make you happy if you can do as you please. There has to be a way for you and your wife to come to a mutual agreement on how to solve this. Maybe only wear diapers when she's not around, or only on certain days?
    Or ask her if she's got any kinky fantasies and try to meet her in the middle. If she doesn't, and if she continues to express disdain for your diaper habit, then I'd say you're on your own with that -- wearing when she doesn't know and/or can't be bothered by it. This is the situation I'm in, though it's been a bit easier for me, I suppose, as I've never had any interest in getting her involved.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.