View RSS Feed

The life of Snivy

Parting for awhile

Rate this Entry
*Sigh* I am selling my laptop because I am not a windows 8 enthusiast and it doesn't have a disc tray which really sucks and it's AMD which I'm not fond off (intel is better for me) because I want so much programs with I have to have discs for and it might get sold today so I can go out and buy me a windows 7 laptop w/ a disk tray and it's touch screen! I am so happy I will get that but of course this is the only way I can access this website is thru my laptop because my xbox 360 doesn't recognize this website yet (Still trying to fix it) and I don't surf the internet thru my phone so until I buy my new laptop if this get's sold then you will have to see Snivy go to sleep for awhile.

I am not closing my account I just have no other access of getting onto and I will deeply miss the newcomers and how I love to greet them! I will try to revert my xbox or PS3 to work ADISC and maybe I will get some progress but for the time being I will be forced to wait until I get a new laptop IF this one get's sold 7/8/14. I will be back soon. Oh well wish me luck! I will see everyone soon and MAKE SURE to save me some cookies and cake!

Hope it all works out for you (quickly)!

Being broke sux.
    >:( She never showed up so I can't sell this thing.
    Well, when you do sell it, restore it to original condition (software-wise) for both courtesy and security... Wouldn't want someone who knows your name going through your history and finding ADISC...
    Completely did a complete clean-out scan and the witch never showed up and I stood there at Mcdonalds for 2 hours like an idiot. Can't stand fat foods so I grabbed a mcChicken and a drink and still
    Ahhh... Gotta love people...
    Ok now today she's gonna buy it. I bid everyone farewell for awhile - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.