View RSS Feed

Transmissions From Within A Cloud Of Absinthe

Damn my procrastination

Rate this Entry
Today was that day. That day we all fear and despise. That day that we wish would never happen. That day we try to avoid but still run into time and again. That day, is the day we let our stash run dry.

I've been telling myself all week that I need to go and resupply, but I always found other things to do instead. stay late at work, spend the day at the river with my dog. The whole time telling myself that I still have time, I still have a few left, you know how it goes.

Now, here I sit typing away, only one goodnite left, and at least 24 hours before I can go shopping again.

Now, on the bright side, I was planning on spending all day tomorrow up in the mountains, even so, I hate it when this happens.

oh i know that feeling i have done it when my stash was down to just 2 on the day i was able to get more
    Let this be a lesson for all: failing to plan is planing to run out of diapers O.o - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.