View RSS Feed

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#101

Rate this Entry
Religiously Motivated Job Application Questions:

Are you a Sodomite?

"YES!", "I am a Sodomite".

Anyway, thank you Supreme Court of the United States.

With your decision to rule in favor of "HOBBY LOBBY", the "Christian" Arts and Crafts Store, it is now totally o.k. for Employers to discriminate against me personally and "deny me employment", based upon "Religious Affiliation".

It has already happened to me personally, from 2003 to 2006, when I was last in the New Hampshire State Department of Vocational Rehabilitation System for the Disabled which is government-funded by the State and Federal Government.

When the Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor found out I was a "HOMOSEXUAL", she did contact quite a number of "Potential Employers" here in the State of New Hampshire and told them that I, "THOMAS CHARLES WOOD" am "Morally Unfit for Employment".

The New Hampshire State Department of Vocational Rehabilitation for the Disabled Rehabilitation Counselor "permanently" decided my "employability" status as an older adult with Autism and Cerebral Palsy, and forced me to "retire" from the workforce "for good" and to live on SSDI "in poverty" solely upon the basis of her own "Personal Religious Beliefs", which say that a "HOMOSEXUAL" like me who happens to have lived with Autism and Cerebral Palsy all his life, is an "Un-redeemable Sinner, who will BURN IN HELL".

Now still 8 years later, there is no way in Hell, that I can ever find employment, if the Federal SSDI System "runs out of funds", and I no longer have any benefits to "barely keep me alive".

Thank You again US Supreme Court.

Do not be surprised, if I in the near future, switch into "Theodore Kaczynski, PhD. Mode", the Asperger's/Autistic guy the FBI took 20 years to find and apprehend for "Domestic Terrorism".

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.