View RSS Feed

Pinks

Whats your avatar (Why)

Rate this Entry

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkamena View Post
Hmm... I'd prefer to keep one avatar, and I plan to stick with this one. However, every avatar I've had has been Pinkie Pie related.

I can explain both my current avatar and all those before it with a simple statement. I LOVE Pinkie. She's the closest match to my personality that I've ever found. Everything about her: Her randomness, her hyper, bouncy personality, even her insecurity shown in Party of One... She matches me almost exactly.
And that, my friends, is how I created deep words via a post about ponies and avatars.

Anyways, on a more serious note, I suppose I should explain a little further.

Pinkie Pie, as I've said, is the closest match to myself I've seen in my entire life. She matches me almost exactly. We're both totally random, both of us are bouncy, bubbly, hyper goofballs, We share the happy, friendly demeanor, we both love sweets, and we're both really insecure, even though neither of us show it until we snap.

And... That's about all there is to it. It goes a lot deeper than that, but... I dunno how to put the rest into words. Jeez, I'm an author, not a poet.

Then again, what do you expect from a girl who likes to act like a toddler? The cure for cancer? Sorry, you all, but that'll have to wait for another day!

Luv ya!
-Pinkie
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Mine's what's known as a "ship". It's where you take two (or more) characters in a show/video game/book, and even if they're not together canonically, you think that they'd just be a very cute couple, be it they have good chemistry together or you just think they look good together.

Mine is what's known as an OTP, which stands for "One true pairing". They're your favorite ship.

Now that that's out of the way, mine is of Axel and Roxas from the Kingdom Hearts series. I love them, their stories are both dramatically sad and amazing, and I think that they look good together. Both are very, very, VERY attractive. Besides physical traits, their chemistry is just plain amazing, and they'd make an awesome couple in my eyes .
    Hehehehehe, silly Abbzors, I know what shipping is. I write, both original stuffs and fanfiction. Anyways, thanks for the comment! ^_^
    Max Headroom. I've been using Maxx as an on-line alias for maybe a decade. No deep reasons other than he was the first virtual personality to pop into my head when I needed to come up with a name. If it hadn't been Max, it probably would've been HAL or something else out of science fiction (Heinlein? Asimov? Burroughs?). If I were female, it might have been SIRI, or perhaps DT (from Heinlein's Number of the Beast). An avatar for HAL would've been easy. Not sure what I would've used as an avatar for those others.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.