View RSS Feed

Finally doing it!

Rate this Entry
Well I've finally reached a goal that has eluded me for a long time. I've have spent the last 30 hours diapered along with wearing a cage (CB-3000).

I didn't wet my nighttime diaper even though I had some tea to drink before I went to bed. I did wet my nighttime diaper though as soon as I got up. I'm adjusting quite well to being diapered and locked in a cage. In fact I'm not even aware that I am wearing a cage and being in diapers is quickly become normal for me.

I don't experience the feeling of a dry diaper very long. I doubt that I ever stay dry for more than 10 - 15 minutes at the most. In fact I'm getting to where I'm darn near wetting my fresh diaper before I get I completely taped on. I really like the fact that letting myself go when I need to without offering and resistance is making wetting my diaper a subconscious action.

I guess for those not into the AB/DL scene wearing a wet diaper let alone a diaper period, is unfathomable. I prefer to wear my diapers until they need changed due to leaking. Wearing a soaked diaper no longer feels uncomfortable or foreign to me. In fact I prefer it over the standard Y-front male underwear that society insists I should prefer to wear.

I know that I will have to go Yukee-poo soon so I am debating whether to change into a dry diaper now before I go Yukee-poo or just do so in this one. Normally on my schedule I set, I am not due for a diaper change until 5:00 - 6:00 pm.

Well, I've got some work to do. Hope you-all have a good day.

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.