View RSS Feed

The life of Snivy

AB? False alarm...Welcome to Snivy the BF!

Rate this Entry
As I mentioned maybe 1-2 weeks ago I think I was turning into an AB but after more careful research on what I do in my life I realized AB was the wrong definition. So apparently I'm not an AB after careful research about my life I am a BF for some weird reason but I'm happy with myself! I can't believe after few weeks of carefully watching my actions I decided to stay like this. The original DL snivy you met is now a baby snivy who acts like an animal now (even thou snakes are reptiles ^^) Babyfur for life now! I posted a blog about my AB transformation last week but after reading a comic called "Found" I decided that well I can't resist BF reading and roles about the babyish cubbish life! I would like to start over. Hello My name is Snivy and I've been a BF for well 2 weeks now ^^

Updated 19-Jun-2014 at 23:06 by Snivy

I love that comic!
    For those wondering, it's made by Todlergirl : Userpage of toddlergirl -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
    Starting page : Found - page 1 by toddlergirl -- Fur Affinity [dot] net - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.