View RSS Feed

Transmissions From Within A Cloud Of Absinthe

I Love/Hate Wyoming

Rate this Entry
Today is June 17. It is 1500. It is SNOWING.

What more needs to be said? This is a great place to live if you enjoy the outdoors, but at times it seems that mother nature just doesn't give a flying f*** about seasons. This is the only place I've ever lived that has had snow all 12 months of the year.

Snow is a good thing. You can't ski without it, but it has a proper place and time, that being, late Autumn, Winter, and early Spring. Technically speaking it isn't Summer yet, but by mid June, This crap needs to stop. It won't be nice fluffy snow, It'll build up for a while tonight, then turn into mud all next week. Granted, my dog will love it, but it's a pain in the ass to go bushwacking when everything has transformed into this nasty clay-based mud that we have around here.

Gotta run, work needs me, TTFN

Haha nice, was hoping to visit Wyoming late July this year... will it still be snowing then?
    Depends where you are. I live at 7100 feet, so snow is always an option if the weather gets a little cold. Unless you head into the mountains you should be just fine.
    I'm looking to do some hiking and paragliding so will be heading into the mountains. I guess there's a decent site in Jackson Hole from what I've seen on YouTube. Are you near there?
    Being a fur and gay one can be harsh too .
    You be safe watch your back they are not so open to new things .
    As we both know.
    About 3 hours out from there, The Tetons are great for hiking, but there are also some very nice trails outside of the park. Paragliding, I'm not sure, I've never done it and I don't know much about what makes for good or bad terrain. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.