View RSS Feed

The life of Snivy

Weird Sensation

Rate this Entry
I had my M4's for awhile now and they do absorb alot but I do have to frequent change even if I cream my legs for protective barrier but I'm not using the most of my diaper so I grab a cup and fill it with luke warm water. I find that weird but it does absorb and it's used to the full extent and it doesn't even leak. I'm just saying I paid $27 for 14 diapers and I wanna use the most of it but I'm not going #2 in them that is just completely gross. I also don't wanna stay in a wet diaper all day even if I have cream on because the acid in the urine will somehow penetrate the cream. If not then I'll stay in a wet one all day and sleep then change in the morning.

I'm just saying how it is I guess I want to get my money's worth but if I want to I guess I better drink and not use the bathroom all day hopefully it won't expand or damage my bladder then let it all out, sleep, and change in the morning.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

The point of a disposable diaper is that it pulls the vast majority of the moisture away from your skin. Everyone is different, but most adults can wear a wet disposable for pretty extended periods without any trouble. Typically, capacity gives out before any damage would be done.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.