by, 07-Jun-2014 at 18:22 (155 Views)
I love and always have, loved lullabies. I think they are one of the most soothing things to me that help me fall asleep fast. (I know that's what they're supposed to do) I have only listened to Teddy Ruxpin's Lullabies 1 & 2 and some of Hap Palmer's Lullabies as well. He has done songs that I still remembered to this day from when I was really really young. I remembered this one song the best called, "Getting up time" I remembered the chorus and that's what helped me find it. I am wondering a few things though.
1. Do you have a favorite lullaby song/musician?
2. Does anyone else still like Teddy Ruxpin's Lullabies?
3. Does anyone else remember parts of a song(s) that later helped them find the artist again?
4. Do you have a song that makes you feel little?
5. Do you have a bedtime ritual for your little side?