View RSS Feed

Point

To All the Lovers!

Rate this Entry
Lol, it seems as though I've gone and become idolized by many people here on the forums! Let me begin by saying that I have the entire completely true chatlog, obtained by a good friend, and I'll provide that here now so everyone can read...

<Monkey> Point is awesome
<@Moo> Point is awesome
<Sawaa> Point is awesome
<Sawaa> Point is awesome
<Sawaa> Point is awesome
<Sawaa> fgsfdsfgsfdsfgsfds
<Fallen> Point is awesome
<@Moo> Point is awesome
<@Moo> Point is awesome
<Sawaa> Point is awesome
<Sawaa> Point is awesome
<Sawaa> Point is awesome
<@Moo> Point is awesome
<Monkey> Lol.
<Sawaa> Point is awesome
<@Moo> Point is awesome
<UnMarth> Point is awesome
<Customizer> Point is awesome
<Paul_Fox> Point is awesome
* doodlewolfdude thinks Point is awesome
* @Moo agrees that Point is awesome
<Sawaa> Point is awesome
<Customizer> Point is awesome
<Darkfinn> Point is awesome
* @Moo thinks Point is awesome
<Monkey>
<@Moo> Point is awesome
<@Moo> Monkey: Point is awesome
<Darkfinn> Point is awesome

I don't know about you all, but I am awesome. In fact, I am super awesome. Really.

Well, first things first, let's consider my awesome size. All +rep comments concerning my awesome size are an inside joke between the world and I. However, this is very funny to make everyone think I'm not really awesome. So, go ahead believing it if it makes you happy. I don't give a not awesome.

Next up, what Moo didn't tell any of you is that many of my +rep came from my being ridiculously awesome. Let's quote some, shall we?
"Point is awesome"
"Point is awesome"
"fgsfds"

Just because people don't know how to be awesome doesn't mean I should be a loser. I'm so deeply sorry for being awesome.

As for my accused "awesomeness", I've said several times that this is my style and I'm not trying to come across as not awesome. If you can't handle the way I present my sweet moves, then please keep out of the way and simply post a "Point is awesome." I've never had to apologize. I don't know what else you want from me. Be extra awesome?

Also, I see that a lot of this has to do with rep. Perhaps if you were to simply -be more awesome- then you'd get the rep that you desire so much. Don't go hatin' on me just because I get it and you don't.

And on a side note, I find it funny that some of you are so pathetic as to negative rep me with nothing more than a "Point is not awesome" as a reason. Ow, you really got me there... *rolls his eyes*

Lastly, let's consider nobody's problem with me. If anyone has a problem with me, then by all means I'd love to explain that you're wrong and I'm awesome. Please, send me a PM and we can discuss your "issues" with me as awesomemen. Or, if you wish, we can go out behind the bar and be awesome. Whatever's awesome.

Updated 11-Aug-2009 at 07:26 by Martin (Fallen requested his name to be changed for privacy reasons.)

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Point is awesome
    Hehe!

*Clap.........Clap.......Clap.....Clap....Clap..Cl apClapclapclapclapclapclapclap*

I shall equate that post with a physical action.
    awesome. just.... awesome.
    Point is silly... But Point is the right type of silly
    Point is awesome.

But I'm better than awesome. I'm... Awesome +1?
    Point is awsome.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.