View RSS Feed

Random stuff - but mostly hate on cloth backed diapers

Rate this Entry
Don't ever buy a cloth backed disposable unless you absolutly have too. These things (Abena "delta-form" m3s) are WAY less nice to use than the plastic backed M4's. On every level of fit and function. So if you are in a bind, I guess it's better than nothing, but far from ideal.

I've been meaning to blog a little bit about sexuality, and what is and isn't a sexual thing. But even after thinking about it, and trying to reason through it, I'm still confused to try and figure it out. I am pretty sure that labeling myself as "asexual" is a product of growing up in as Christian that was taught that it's wrong to look, (maybe they where trying to teach me about lust) at women. So, having that pretty successfully deeply ingrained makes me feel like a oddball in our (what I feel is sex-crazed) culture. I even ask myself - is lust looking at anything that you can't have right now? that new motorcycle? that handgun you don't have money for? The body you'd like to have? I don't know, I don't get it.

Avoiding temptation by focusing on other things doesn't mean you're asexual. That applies to all kinds of things. If you have a problem with alcohol, hanging around liquor stores is a bad idea. Same with hanging around the gun shop where you'd be tempted to spend beyond your means. Whether its, sex, guns, motorcycles, whatever, lusting after something you're not in a position to have will make you crazy.

That really is a problem in our over-sexed, over-marketed, over-hyped culture.

The body you'd like to have is a little different matter. Working at physical fitness is generally a good thing. While it is possible to overdo it, that tends to be somewhat self-limiting. At some point you're too tired and sore to move and fall asleep. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.