View RSS Feed

Transmissions From Within A Cloud Of Absinthe

Back in the saddle again

Rate this Entry
Now, don't get me wrong, I love winter more than most. Skiing, boarding, snowshoeing, I do it all. I even get a sort of perverse joy from the biting cold. 25 below hitting you in the face first thing is stronger than any cup of coffee. Despite all that insanity, Summer is definitely a good time of year, add in the 15 hours of daylight at my latitude and you've got some long ass days for fun. Now, we had what should be our last snow of the season about 10 days ago, so today I broke out the bike. LIFE IS F*****G GOOD. There are few thing in life I enjoy more than a long hard ride followed by a cold beer. In fact, I'm enjoying one right now, still basking in the sweet endorphin rush that comes with 3 hours of hard cardio. I wish you could all feel this incredible bliss with me.

Two things, Zed...

Thanks a million for getting that song in my head!

I'll just go straight to the cold beer!

I used to ride.. everywhere* and all of the time... despite my small stature, I had legs that could kick a barn down!
    I may try a recumbent cycle one of these days, but I can't put but about two minutes on a conventional bike now... and I pretty much won't ride when it's less than 60 F, and dry.... sorry, cold hurts me bad...

Well, funny you should say that Marka, the title was actually ripped from Aerosmith....
    That is funny, Zedd... didn't they also do a remake on "Happy Trails"?? (to you)., never-mind, that was Van Halen...

uh, ya... big anyway...

Happy trails...pardner

Until we meet again...
    -Marka - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.