View RSS Feed

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#92

Rate this Entry
I did go outside to quietly play all alone by myself in the back yard with a couple of my NERF toy guns. I did shoot some video with my Star Trek Communicator of myself playing with my NERF toy guns again. My younger brother is out, who knows where and I am feeling lonely. I should be employed, but long ago whatever high-technology employers are left in my area to be to go "fuck myself", when I very nicely and politely asked for employment as an older adult with Autism and Cerebral Palsy. Well, I am feeling rather bored. I do wish there were others my own age of ~ 56 to come over to play with me. I will admit, that in my real childhood almost nobody ever came over to play with me. I was an unwanted outcast to all others on my age here in this neighborhood where I live. It does very much "emotionally hurt" to have no playmate friends for real to come over to play with me.

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.