View RSS Feed

A week in ADSC

Rate this Entry
I spent the past week at ADSC. It was one of the best weeks in many months, to be able to do what you've always wanted to do, being surrounded by like-minded people. ADSC is a really big and warm place. Full of mosquitoes.

(Nope, it's not a typo)

The Armoured Driving Safety Circuit, or ADSC for short, is where all SAF tank/APC drivers go for training. In a nutshell, it is a place where we learn all about driving a tank. I spent a week there, driving. And every time they mentioned ADSC, I thought of ADISC. Big-hearted and warm.

I guess, one of the biggest draws of ADISC is the warmth and embracing nature of the people one meets here. No matter your age, maturity level(real and roleplay), identity, people will encourage you to be yourself. To not be ashamed that you are an ABDL, to feel accepted.

On a side note, Tena Slip Maxi's are going cloth-backed D: (Old news, I know)
Tags: adisc

I would love to drive a tank. I would probably get carried away and smash into a few things though!
    That is possible ilostthesherif, luckily. There is an Organisation based in MN, USA that offere just that experience of a lifetime. Drop by Drive A Tank - Tank Driving, Car Crushing, Machine Gun Shooting . Though it will probably set you back quite a bit. Would make an excellent surprise - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.