View RSS Feed

caitianx

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#91

Rate this Entry
Been feeling "lonely". I was contacted again by KB, an Aspie Diaper Fetishist who live in Massachusetts. A while back, he did want me to ____ him in the rear-end "without a condom". Being a celibate Gay older Autistic with Cerebral Palsy, I do not like that "idea". KB is ~ 1/2 my age, and of course, I have lived through the entire AIDS Epidemic Crisis. I am no fool, and I am not interested in getting infected, sick, and then dying before my time. My Autistic inability to form relationships has been what has kept me HIV-Negative, and I intend to stay that way. I do very much experience the cognitive feeling of loneliness, but I seem to be too cognitively impaired to rectify this problem on my own. I am cognitively hurting emotionally inside from loneliness. MY own profoundly limited understanding of dating and relationships, is that it is not all about "dirty grown-up physical touches". There are other factors to be considered.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You are right, there are other factors than "dirty touching" in a relationship and good for you for not doing what KB wants to do. That is a very dangerous thing as you mentioned. We have both lived through that and seen many people pass away from recklessness. Most long term serious relationships start as friends first and a true friend would not rush you into anything you're not comfortable doing. Best to stay away from him for awhile, if you can.
    Lonely...
    feeling unsafe and vulnerable....
    get PrEP now!
    CDC - PrEP - HIV Basics - HIV/AIDS
    Oh so right!!!! Im divorced from my wife 5 years ago and protect myself with sexualy contact with any female since then!!! in that time and as i find myself more and more interested in experiencing with men although havent tried yet i would condom up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.