View RSS Feed

sirscience

Blog #7 : Quantifying Blogs to mark the passage of time

Rate this Entry
Hey every one!

this has been a Roller coaster of a week.
work was crazy , after work was too.
I discovered New Music,too me.
and met new people.

I got to meet people like me, and not just one or two, a whole group. And we talked, about things, that we all liked, and we all knew.

and Friendships were made.

I posted a couple of weeks ago after attending a littles munch. I posted a blog detailing how uncomfortable the whole thing was. among other things.

This week a friend i met via a Craigslist fabine buy, invited me to a thing.
I went to the thing , and it turns out, when people just get together to share interests things can be awesome.

I also got to meet some one from here who i have been talking to.
it turns out that he is a really cool dude.

it turns out that this was the exact setting i was looking for. And for the first time in my life I knew that there wasn't any part of me that I had to hide. That's a great feeling folks.

Thanks for being an awesome guy T. I look forward to a long and awesome friendship!
and even though most of the people from the meeting on Tuesday probably aren't on here, thanks for creating an environment where one can be them selves and have fun.

cant wait for next months meet!!!!!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That was a really great coincidence all around! It was a pleasure to meet you and I think our little subset of the table had a fine, geeky time. It's wonderful when things come together so nicely. Just a matter of finding the right venue
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.