View RSS Feed

Where have I been?

Rate this Entry
I don't know how many of you remember me. I have not been in sense I was trying to figure things out and thought I should give it a break. I never really liked the idea of purging. Why throw out something you spent a great deal on?

I have advanced in my sewing. I have also had some one ask me to sew him several back packs together out of old cloths. We are still trying to figure out how to trade service. I am thinking about getting him to make me camping supplies out of metal.

As for my little side the only thing that I would do for my little side is cuddle with my stuffed animal Pinkie pie and expand my imaginary world that I use to escape to in times of need. My imaginary friends have been getting more vivid. I only allow them to live in the fantasy world I created so when I need to focus I come back to reality. My creative writing has really improved and so has my emotional side.

The only thing left is to make up my mind on how I should live with my ABDL side. I have interest in regressing but I am still trying to figure out if I should and where to begin again.
Tags: life, restart, update

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.