View RSS Feed

caitianx

Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and being an "Adult Baby"...#88

Rate this Entry
It is coming up on 11:00 PM, and as usual, late at night, I am preparing for my daily "long duration" Baby Time here alone by myself in my bedroom. I have pulled out a disposable bed pad and have placed it on my bed, and I have pulled out the TRANQUILITY ATN night-time absorbency disposable diaper I have to wear during sleep, not just as an Adult Baby, but as an older developmentally disabled adult with Autism and Cerebral Palsy who is 100% medically incontinent, both with respect to pee-pee and poo-poo. Late night is also my daily time for a period of 2 hours a day of total nudity, which for an Autistic person is cognitively comforting, not having any clothing or my Ankle-Foot Orthoses Leg Braces touching my skin. Of course, I do lay a disposable bed pad on the floor in case I uncontrollably wet while sitting and watching science or history videos here on my computer before I finally get fully ready for bed at ~ 1:15 AM, and then shutting off my bedroom light at 1:30 AM to go to sleep, cradling "Poopy" Bear and "Precious" Dolly who keep me feeling safe at night and comfort me if I experience any "very bad dreams".
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.